Friday, March 29, 2013

ABC News: Health: HIV Test Urged for 7K Dental Patients, Oral Surgeon Investigated

HIV Test Urged for 7K Dental Patients, Oral Surgeon Investigated

The Tulsa Health Department is warning 7,000 patients of a local dentist office that they could have contracted HIV, hepatitis B or hepatitis C from p...

Source: http://feeds.abcnews.com/c/35229/f/654831/s/2a1cdd41/l/0Labcnews0Bgo0N0CHealth0Crogue0Edentist0Eexposed0E70A0A0A0Epatients0Ehiv0Ehepatitis0Cstory0Did0F18834611/story01.htm


1 comment:

  1. Hello everybody i am so happy to share this testimony on how Dr Molemen was able to heal me from HIV Disease, well i was detected positive on 23th may 2013, and ever since i have been looking for a way to treat and cure this disease from me, but all ways i try there was no solution, few weeks ago i saw a testimony of some people on how Dr Molemen was able to cure them from HIV disease, still on i heard about it on media when a young lady also gave her testimony about this same Dr, well left with no hope i message Dr Molemen telling him all my problem, he told me what we where going to do, that he was going to send me a portion which i am going to take, and after which i took this herb portion he sent to me, he told me to go back to the hospital for check up and after i have done that i should come and tell him the good news result, at first when i saw the message i was so shock and still did not believed i will be cured, well friend to make my story short i am HIV negative now after many time of sorrow, i am Negative, and my sickness are gone, i thank God for leading me to this man....
    you can email him on (drmolemenspiritualtemple@gmail.com) or call him on +2347036013351, he can be of help to you on any problem..
    Sir may God Bless You.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon